Friday, February 12, 2010

Shhhhhhhhh...hear that?

...it's called a night away from the kids!  LOL

I am currently packing (or attempting to) for my birthday night away from our two kids.  If you could see the giant smile on my goofy face!  I haven't had a childless night in over 6 months.  This is deserved...and I am so excited!  And the best part?!  Mr. Penguin planned it all.  :)  I know the location is 2 hours away, I know we're not getting back until tomorrow night at 7:30pm and I know to bring my "sexy butt" as Mr. Penguin so romantically put it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's weekend!  Whether a cup of tea among friends, a card to your grandmother or a glass of wine in front of the fire with your special someone...make the most of it.  Declare your love people!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment