Saturday, February 20, 2010

Balloon ride.

I came across our balloon ride photos this afternoon as I scoured my laptop for photos for my scrapbooks...
 


Mr. Penguin and I took a hot air balloon ride on what we call our Independence Day (ie - the day we both changed our lived for the better).  What an experience!  We were the only people (us and the 9 others on board) who got to see the sun that day -- it was cloudy in the city.  Amazing.

 

It was freeing and thrilling and wonderful...PERFECT for the occasion.   
These I am printing.

 Our Independence Day is still a few months off, but it got me thinking about what I'd like to share with my man this year.  We've talked about rafting -- that would be fun!  Last year I gave birth to our daughter...not exactly planned for the occasion, but it was an adventure of sorts!  We'll see what we can come up with.  

I believe trying new things and just experiencing what life has to offer as a couple brings an element of excitement to the relationship.  However I write this from my office on a Saturday in which we've done nothing but crawl out of bed, eat KD and then browse the web...so take it for what it's worth.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment