Friday, February 19, 2010

First trip home in 2010.

The Penguin family heads back East a couple times a year to our home town.  We look forward to each and every trip.  The first for 2010 is coming next month!  :)  It'll still be cold and probably still have snow...but we'll see OCEAN baby!  And that's all that matters in the end.


There is nothing like the smell of salt water.  *sniff!*

It's the last trip before I go back to work, so it's extra special.  Visiting friends, touring the sites, seeing some family...what a way to end my mat leave!  We're also bringing baby penguin to see the lighthouse for the first time.  It's a 'rite of passage' of sorts in the penguin household -- one me and Mr. Penguin treasure.

I think I'll be dancing a little bit more in the coming weeks...bring on March!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment