Friday, February 19, 2010

Random.

17 random things about me:

1) I love the smell of fresh laundry.
2) I'm craving dried cranberries, peanuts and yogurt right now.
3) I'm a brunette.
4) I produce cute babies.  ;)
5) I can't wait to get my T4 so I can complete my taxes this year.  No, I'm not completely mental -- I'm expecting a return.
6) I bought a new purse today -- and picked one from my collection to sell.
7) I made a scrapbooking kit last night to complete my page of the week this weekend.  It's going to be of the girls...too cute!
8) I am excited for Mr. Penguin to get home so I can huff him (well, hug and kiss him too).  LOL  It's one of my favorite times of day.  :)
9) I'm currently wearing my blue Crocs.
10) My emerald green suede shoes make me smile.  Where's spring so I can wear them?!
11) I'm making homemade chili for tomorrow night -- Mr. Penguin's fav
12) I'm a Flybaby...starting over...for like the 20th time.
13) I have added this song to my download list.
14) I need a manicure -- badly.
15) I am super excited that I have bought my own lunch things -- Tupperware containers, a glass container for microwaving, a coffee mug, etc. -- for when I go back to work.  I'm not kidding, I'm totally excited.  LOL
16) I cleaned the tub today.  Woo!
17) Green is my favorite colour.  I surround myself with touches of it to make me smile daily.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment