Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Road tripping.

We're on the road. We were on the road last weekend too. Vacations can be great, but they can also be worth more hassle than any relaxation that you think you might get. I'm having one of those 'vacations'.

It started out fine enough. Then we lost a day to helping the in-laws with their broken vehicle. Then Mr. Penguin was out visiting friends and in business meetings so we had limited time together. Then I had a mini melt down from staying at the in-laws by myself with the baby penguin and it being inconvenient. You know, the usual fun vacation-y stuff. ;) So I'm really excited to be getting home tomorrow.

REALLY EXCITED.

I start my new job on Monday. In hind sight, taking a vacation the week before starting a new position might not have been the brightest of ideas. I'm a little stressed about the getting ready I still have to do...which is probably why the vacation felt stressful. :(

I hope Mr. Penguin enjoyed catching up with his friends. Someone should have enjoyed it.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment