Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scrapbooking.

I LOVE to scrapbook.  I have tons of stuff to scrapbook.  Have I really been scrapbooking the past 4 years?  Eh.....not really.  Here's my one page for 2009:



 It's the ultrasound for baby penguin.  She was born in July of last year -- you do the math.  I'm not exactly what you'd call up-to-date.  LOL

It's time to get back into it.  I went to a friend's place today and completed a page of me and the kids from the wedding.  I like it -- I must make more.  My new goal is to make a page a week.  Simple, yet productive.  I have such great photos of the kids and Mr. Penguin and I...they should be in nice albums, not stuck in boxes or forever stored on my laptop.

I may post them from time to time, but for now I'm putting the goal out there to help keep me motivated.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment