Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Laziness.

I'm a procrastinator.  It's a fancy word meaning lazy person.  I've lived with it all my life.  I used to tell myself that the crunch of just having enough time was great motivation and I produced my best school work, etc.  Not entirely true, but I keep doing it!

Today I am avoiding the kitchen.  I have a love/hate relationship with my kitchen.  Cooking and baking are my therapies and I love creating new meals for my family to try.  I, however, HATE cleaning the kitchen.  I always seem to start cleaning it and while I'm putting something away and my back is turned -- WHAM! -- it's a pig pen again!  How does that happen!?  Ugh.  So the kitchen and I have been having issues for the past week.  Ok, I lied, it's more like several weeks, but still. 

I dream of a kitchen that does it's own dishes.  Yes, I have a dishwasher -- but *I* still have to load and unload it.  I think I could produce some amazing things in that kitchen of mine if it weren't for the mess after wards.  I think it's limiting my potential.  ;)

Ok, I should get off my lazy butt and just clean it.  And I will...right after I start the laundry and have a shower...maybe.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment