Friday, July 9, 2010

Focus

As I stated in this post, happiness is a habit.  A habit I've broken recently and am trying to repair.  It's funny, one of the blogs I follow touched on this and explained it better than I ever could.  See here.  Focusing our attention on what we want out of life is what I was trying to say in my post - but I said it in a less direct way. 

Having attention problems running in my family, I find focusing on things difficult at times.  And it's during the times that I lose focus that I tend to slip in my happiness.  Recognizing this makes it easier to correct it.  And gaining a new focus and purpose makes everything a little better.  Life is what you make it.

Just something that's got me pondering on this wonderful Friday as I head into the weekend.

*hugs*

PS - Mr. Penguin arrives back home in FOUR days.  My happiness is about to get a whole lot bigger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment