Saturday, July 3, 2010

I love my deck.

When my parents were over we rearranged the backyard deck.  I liked our deck before...but now I love our deck.  It's covered and therefore great midday when you should be staying out of the sun, but it still lets you be outside and experience the beautiful weather.

The way we positioned the swing now means less sunlight in the eyes.  The kid's pool and slide only get sun at sunset - so my babies won't burn.  There is extra deck space for the baby's outdoor highchair and still room for jumping from the slide structure and baby to crawl and me to stretch my legs...

It's perfect.

I relaxed on my swing this afternoon...not my usual nap, but enough to put a smile on my face.





<------ That's contentment right there.






Man I love sunny, breezy summer weekends!  Hope the weather is treating you all just as nice.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment