Saturday, July 24, 2010

iPhone or BlackBerry?

I have borrowed Mr. Penguin's old iPhone (now loaded with the iPhone 4 features) to test if I like it.  If I do, I can keep it as my own.  Mr. Penguin no longer uses it and has moved on to the Google android phone instead.  YAY free stuff!

I'm not sure how much I'm liking it though.  :(  As much as I curse my BlackBerry and it's crappy features, it is a phone - not a computer.  My BlackBerry is a flip phone, which is why I got it.  I love flip phones because the screen isn't exposed and they have a proper keypad.  I also love the click it makes when I close it.  LOL The iPhone has better apps, a bigger screen and is more user friendly...but it's not a very good phone.  Isn't a cell phone supposed to be a phone first?

What do you love about your cell phone?

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. I agree, aren't cell phones supposed to be phones! I don't have anything fancy, just the cheapest renewal from the Verizon store. I wanted another flip phone, but non of the cheapies were a flip, so it has a slide out keyboard instead. Alot of people I know have the iphone, and some are switching from their blackberries. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete