Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ramblings

Work has been hell this week.  That is all on that.

I have continued to read "The Happiness Project" and I am now into her month of August.  As I get further into the book, I have grown and tweaked my own project.  I am modifying my goals and challenges and making it unique to me.  I am also stealing some of the challenges from the book!  I have many of the same issues as the author.  We both have 2 young girls, work, run a household, aren't very religious, have a spouse and find it hard to make friends.  I am taking some of her ideas to push me further, but also trying a different spin on others that may not have worked for her.  I am very excited.

In 17 days it will be my and Mr. Penguin's 1st wedding anniversary!  Yes, we did things all backwards...what can I say?  We're those kind of people!!  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  I was thinking of going to the local nature spa for dips in the hot/cold pools and maybe a treatment or a steam train ride with dinner.  But we'll see what Mr. Penguin has in mind.  Whatever it is, I have baby Penguin at my parent's place for the night and Monkey is at her father's place.  It is just me and my Penguin.  Sounds perfect already.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment