Saturday, October 2, 2010

Photo Roulette Friday - __(9)





This week for photo roulette we get to pick the folder!  Then it is the th photo in that folder that gets submitted.  I couldn't pick just one.  LOL  The 9th photo in some of my folders were just too great, and so very random from one another, not to share (but the first one will be my entry).  So here we go:
This is the hot air balloon that Mr. Penguin and I rode in for our 1st anniversary back in 2008 - before it was inflated.  It was about 5am in this shot and the team was about to turn on the burners for the hot air.  This ranks as one of the best experiences of my life to date.
I hate winter.  I hate snow.  This is the amount of snow we received in March 2008.  The trucks started filling the mall parking lots with snow as there was no where else to put it.  I was SO ready for spring/summer that year!
This is my wonderful man walking his step-daughter to the Peggy's Cove lighthouse for the first time.  She's so little here!
This is baby at the sugar bush this year.  I love the colours.
This is one of my shots from our first trip to Kingston.  The reflections are from the building across the water.

Want to link up?  Head on over to Mischief and Laughs.




1 comment: