Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Happiness Project

I got my book from Amazon.ca today!  The Happiness Project is something I will be starting on January 1st, 2011.  I had purchased it last Saturday at Chapters, but having found it for HALF the cost on Amazon, I returned it and ordered a new one.  I also bought 2 more copies of it and shipped them to my BFF and Mom (and Dad - but they'll share a copy) as they want to start it with me!  I am so excited!! 


If you haven't heard about it, check out the website here.  I am slowly starting my lists and prep work involved.  Just getting half way through the book has made me realize that I do a lot of things not because *I* like them, but because they are supposed to be things I'm supposed to like.

No more.

2011 is going to be a very hard year for me.  I am about to challenge my comfort zones and push myself to take the leaps I've been avoiding (such as going to university or college, choosing a career I WANT, not just something I'm good at, and clearing my home of crap to make room for my family's memories and adventures).  I will be continuing with my health goals from previous posts as well as adding more.


Want to join us on January 1st, 2011?  We're located on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment