Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Book

I started reading "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin today. Such an interesting read. It goes right along with my 101/1001 list, but on a grander scale.

I will be subscribing to the blog and modifying some of my 101/1001 list to reflect the tasks she completed that I want to complete in my own life.

I recommend.
*hugs*

ETA: I will be starting my own Happiness Project to be tied into my 101/1001 list.  Some things I will change on my list, others I will incorporate into my life on top of my list.  I am so excited for this journey!  I will have more to share once I sort my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the nice mention of my book, The Happiness Project, here! I very much appreciate those kind words and you shinning a spotlight on my work!! Thanks and best wishes,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete