Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's official!

January 10th has come and gone!  I officially started my home daycare on Monday.  It's been so much fun!  I have 2 little ones, plus Baby home all day and then Monkey gets off the bus in the afternoons.  I've wanted this for a long time, but now that it's here, it's even better than I had hoped.  Sure, there is crying and some small toddler 'fights' to deal with, but I get to lay on the floor and sort blocks and colour all day!  I get to bake and cook all the time - ALL. THE. TIME.  I have time during the day to keep my kitchen clean and make grocery lists and even get some laundry done while the little ones nap.

The best part?  I'm home for my girls.  I'm home but also paying my portion of the bills!  It's a wonderful thing.  Goodnight all!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment