Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011.

Well.
I can officially say this holiday season was nothing overly special.  I eventually put the tree up on the 18th, but I didn't decorate it (the lights are built in) and I didn't decorate the house.  I gave gifts, including 2 Secret Santas, but not much else.  Monkey and I baked and I shopped with each of the girls individually for the gifts for some family...but...meh?  I just wasn't feeling it.

With the stress of leaving my job and all of the work that entails and Mr. Penguin in exams and working his tushie off...sleep was so much more important.  If I could squeeze in a tea and snuggle/chat date with my husband, I did.  Screw everything else!

As for New Years?  I fell asleep after my shower at 8:30 at night!  People, I'm not even 30 yet!  How sad is that?!!?  Mr. Penguin woke me up at midnight to wish me a Happy New Year and then I fell back asleep.  I'm such a loser.  Geezer?  Whatever.  I'm a blast to have around, whatever you want to call me (SARCASM).

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment