Thursday, October 21, 2010

Health points please?

I'm sick again. 

This time my glands were swollen out past my neck.  The doctor gave me giant pills for 10 days and told me to drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest.  Yeah sure, a full time job, 2 kids and a household to run...no problem!  But I took it seriously - pneumonia isn't on the list of things I want.  So I went into work, delegated what I could, brought a little bit home and started sleeping.  I'm feeling better and the glands are less swollen today than they were on Monday.

Hopefully I feel normal again soon.

We head off back home tomorrow with the baby.  We have a wedding to attend on Saturday.  I'm glad for the chance to see one of my best friends (who we're actually staying with) and get to eat a DONAIR.  That is why we go home people - donairs.

Tomorrow at lunch!!  NOM NOM
What foods make you think of home?

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment