Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday.

I left the house today at 6:52am. Well, I left the driveway at that time. Mr. Penguin and baby penguin were snuggled up together in my comfy bed - all nice and warm. I, on the other hand, was setting out with my reheated chai tea and bagel with peanut butter.

I start my new job today.

It's like the first day of school! I showered and dried my hair last night, put out my clothes (right down to my jewelry!!), and packed my lunch.

Anyways. I left at 6:52am in order to test traffic. Better to be early on the first day than late, right? So I head out and traffic seems good. My tea was good -- which is so much more important. ;) I zoom along the highway, hit all the green lights, and arrive in good time. At 7:04am to be exact.

...I start at 8am.

Happy Monday!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment