Tuesday, March 23, 2010

17 things...

...I love about Mr. Penguin.

1) his shoulders -- very manly and they make me feel protected.
2) his voice -- I could listen to him talk for hours.
3) his brain -- he's beyond smart and so very talented in his field.
4) his butt -- ::pinch:: ;)
5) his laughter -- it just makes me smile, even if I'm in another room when I hear it.
6) his extreme pride for our kids -- all accomplishments are noticed and recognized, no matter how small.
7) his willingness to get me chocolate -- enough said.
8) his lips -- they're soft, but I also like to watch them while he speaks.
9) his cooking -- he makes an amazing pasta dish.
10) his hair -- I like to run my hands through it. And it's red so I can find him easily in large groups. ;)
11) his height -- he's 6'4" which makes me feel feminine in comparison. And it helps in the group thing too (see above).
12) his friendliness -- as a Maritimer he's naturally friendly to most folk. Women tend to see this as flirting where we live (people keep to themselves here) and it makes me smile knowing he has NO clue about it.
13) his hands -- they always seem to find mine.
14) his eyes -- green or gray or blue. Depends on his mood and which colour shirt he chose to wear that day. Green is my favorite.
15) his thoughtfulness -- he makes me tea every night and tucks me into bed on nights that he has to work late.
16) his scruffiness -- Mr. Penguin sports a goatee and some serious 5 o'clock shadow most days...I LOOOOOOVE it.
17) how he looks when he's sleeping. He's just so CUTE!!

The end.
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment