Friday, November 5, 2010

Thoughts

There are so many things going on in my head/life right now. 

Monkey is in school and dealing with all the ups and downs of her first year in kindergarten - I never realized how much of a relaxed mother I am until she started...some mothers need to uncork it a bit!  Baby is now walking and into everything - especially things she's not supposed to be in or things that will annoy her sister.  Mr. Penguin is back in university and trying to maintain his A+ average (I am SO proud of him!!) and working long hours into the night on his contract jobs on top of it all.  And me?  I am dealing with issues at work and making plans on the side.

I just wish my plans didn't hinge on my ex.

Seriously?!  You'd think after a divorce that someone wouldn't have that kind of power over you anymore.  But when it comes to children involved - and especially MY child - there is always a link.  So now I wait.  Does he want to help ME?  Hell no.  Is it better for Monkey?  I think so.  Will he go for it?  Meh...50/50 at this point.

That's all I have to think about.  How my job is killing me inside, how I want so much for my ex to be reasonable, how I miss my husband as he works his butt off, how I need to finish the laundry and keep decluttering...What?!  Xmas is coming?  Damn...I have things to get!  And cards to mail and, and, and...!!

And I may be getting sick (again) as my glands are a little swollen, most likely due to my work/ex stress.
AWESOME.

It's 9pm here...goodnight!

*ek*


No comments:

Post a Comment