Sunday, May 23, 2010

Renewing our love.

I strongly believe in renewing our love.  Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly -- whenever the chance presents itself really.  Granted, I've only been married just over 7 months...but Mr. Penguin and I have been through A LOT compared to most couples.  Between moving across the country (him), getting over a divorce (me), 2 kids, a new house, new jobs...we're not exactly your 'typical' newlywed couple.  ;)

Tonight was one of those times.  We attended a friend's wedding.  Sure we had the baby in tow, but that didn't stop the magic.  We dressed up, we smiled at each other across the table (well, over the high chair anyways), we complimented one another and caught each other checking the other out, we danced and laughed.  We relived our own wedding day.  <3

We snuggled and lightly made out at the car before I took the baby back to the hotel to sleep so he could stay and visit with his friends.  My man is an excellent kisser.  Just sayin'.

I am a lucky lady.
Goodnight all.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment