Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There isn't a word for how behind I am.

What a beginning to the year!  2011 has officially tried to kick my ass from all directions.  I am behind on sleep, house work, goals, projects...you name it, I haven't done/completed it.

I have, however, been taking photos for my 365 challenge as part of my 101/1001.  It's just that I haven't been uploading them every day like I used to with the date stamp on them.  I've also been using my professional camera and emptied the photos off my iPhone last month.  Basically, I have my photos, they're just in many different locations and not necessarily labelled.  ::Sigh::  So, my 365 blog will look a little weird as I try to piece it all back together.  C'est la vie!  The end of June marks the end of this year-long photo challenge!  I cannot believe it!!  A whole year has gone by in the blink of an eye.  Craziness.

With Monkey getting out of the hospital this week and things starting to (hopefully) calm down, I hope to begin what will be a very relaxing summer.  My goal is to fill my home with love, laughter and memories complete with lots of fun in the sun.  <3

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment