Thursday, August 12, 2010

I love this site!!

Some of you may know from here that I recently purchased 2 pairs of glasses for an awesome price.  Well, last week I received an email from clearlycontacts stating I had earned a FREE pair of glasses and all I had to pay was the shipping!

So, I of course, went shopping!!  I purchased a third pair of glasses - in purple/blue to round out the options for my glasses wearing days - and was thrilled when they arrived.  They are my favorite of them all.

In the end I purchased three pairs of prescription eye glasses for $122 CDN including shipping.  Want to know the best part?  Mr. Penguin's insurance accepted my receipt for the first purchase!!  HAHAHA The final cost to me?

$122 $24

Life is good.  And a whole lot clearer with the new prescription!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment