Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How many is TOO many?!

I'm getting my nephew on Saturday for a few hours -- he's 3.  No problem!!  I only have 2 kids under the age of 5 of my own and no husband around. 

I may be insane.

But it's a good insane!  We'll have hot dogs outside in the kiddie pool for lunch (with a fruit cup and milk to round off the food groups) and a nap in the afternoon and lots of running around and screaming and enjoying the sunny weather.  It'll be great and the kids will love it.  I will crawl into bed at 8pm spent, but it'll totally be worth it.

At the 'ancient' age of 28, I never want another kid of my own -- I'm done.  However that does not mean that some kids aren't cute or that I can't enjoy entertaining them.  I just don't want to push any more of them out of my nether regions.

Bring on Saturday.  I'm ready.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment