Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'll get to it...sometime.

If procrastination were a sport...I'd probably drop out.

No seriously, I have been avoiding the work I brought home for HOURS now.  I've added pictures on Facebook, commented on people's stuff, chatted in my online forums, made a lazy supper...I'm out of stuff.

We all know I'm not going to clean anything.

There's a reason I added to cut Facebook out of my life for a week on my 101/1001 list.  I'm an addict!!

Ok, time to just suck it up and do it...maybe.  :D  It's a good thing I don't have cable to distract me!  Goodness, could you imagine how much sitting on my lazy ass I could do then?!  Wow.  THAT would be a sport.  A lazy one, but a sport.  Maybe I could design little medals for it!  Make an Etsy store...oooh, now we're talking.

Etsy.  Now there's a time waster.  Maybe I don't have to work after all! 

*hugs*

PS - I'll totally update you on the lazy ass medals if they come to be.  Just cause I know you're dying to buy one.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment