Friday, June 25, 2010

365 is a go!/17 Monkey Facts

I decided to start my 365 photo challenge today.

My Monkey had kindergarten orientation and I wanted to mark the occasion which would usually just be forgotten as any other day.  It was wonderful and too cute to see all the little faces - some excited and some crying in fear - as they met their classmates and experienced the classroom for 45 minutes.

My first baby is growing up fast!  With all the challenges she has faced in the past 3 years, I couldn't have been more proud of her.

::sigh::

On that note:
17 Monkey facts

1) She's SO tall for her age.  Everyone thinks she's 7+.
2) She has the best laugh.
3) She is the splitting image of me at the same age.
4) She loves cars, trains and trucks.
5) She has been in speech therapy for almost 2 years.
6) She loves her sister so much!
7) She loves routine - and is put off when it deviates.
8) She has the thickest hair you've ever seen on a child.
9) She was the flower girl at Mr. Penguin and my wedding.
10) Her favourite colour is blue purple RED at the moment.
11) She is a pasta monster.
12) She is obsessed with the movie 'Cars'.
13) Due to her speech delay/impairment, she has the most awesome words for some things - and I will be sad when they are corrected to 'proper' English.
14) She loves to help me around the house - whether baking or doing laundry - she loves to be my shadow.
15) She tells me she loves me at least a dozen times a day.
16) If tickled enough, she will snort - a female trait on my side of the family (not that *I* do that or anything... ::cough::).
17) She makes me smile.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment