Friday, March 19, 2010

Alice.

Mr. Penguin and I had a date night last night!  With 2 kids and a hectic schedule (soon to be more hectic), we don't get too many opportunities to date as much as we'd like to.  I'm thinking I need to find a reliable teenager in my neighborhood to start babysitting....ANYWAYS -- After putting baby penguin to bed and leaving her with the in-laws, we headed out for a late night showing of Alice in Wonderland at the IMAX 3D theatre.

Tim Burton is one WEIRD guy.   Don't get me wrong, the movie was amazing.  But seriously, that guy is special.  The things that he brought to life in that film came from a wacked out place in someone's noggin'.  Just saying.  That aside, I found the movie to be very beautiful.  The colours and scenery were lush and vibrant.  I think most scenes would make fantastic oil paintings.  I'd hang one in my house!  Maybe I should call Disney...

After movie snuggles, junk food and a drive in the middle of the night with some Tim Hortons coffee...I was one happy woman.  The handsome man with his arm around my waist all night didn't hurt things either.  ;)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment